$0.00 Event goal
Find a participant or a team
Top Fundraising Teams
Saturday, September 12, 2020
Family Fun Run for Childhood Cancer Research
Neon Night is a 2 km and 5 km non-competitive fundraising, family fun run/walk for all ages and abilities. The event takes place at night. Neon Night in Petawawa, is on Saturday, September 12 at Petawawa Civic Centre in Petawawa.
Participants are encouraged to wear their brightest running/walking gear (NEON, glow sticks etc.) to help illuminate the night; all in the fight against childhood cancer. After signing in on event day, join us for a Pre-run fun with face painting, free BBQ, entertainment, special guests and so much more!
All participants will receive a medal and t-shirt.
Event Day Schedule
- Activities begin - 5:30 p.m.
- Registration open 5:30 7:00 p.m.
- Opening Ceremonies and Warm-up - 7:00 p.m.
- 5K Fun Run/Walk starts - 7:30 p.m.
- 2K Fun Run/Walk starts - 7:45 p.m.
- Post-party until 9:00 p.m