Get inspired to become a Cancer Fighter
Find the inspiration you need to start your own fundraiser by checking out our list of tried and true fundraising ideas.
Virtual fundraising ideas that make a difference
If you have the passion, but you’re not sure how to turn it into action, then take a look at these online fundraising ideas!
- Hold a Reading Challenge - Set a goal of reading 5, 10 or however many books you like in a month and ask your family and friends to make donations to support your goal. This is a good way to get younger readers involved as well!
- Set up a Fitness Challenge - Challenge friends, virtually, to see who is the fittest with a series of challenges such as push ups, chin ups or sit ups. Collect online donations as you reach your goal!
- Hold an indoor Walk-a-thon - Set a step goal and then invite friends and family to sponsor you. You’ll be surprised how far you can walk without leaving your own home!
- Put on a virtual live concert - Dust off those musical talents and stage a live online concert for friends and family and ask for donations.
- Instead of gifts, ask for donations - To mark your birthday, anniversary, baby shower, wedding or another special occasion, ask family and friends to make an online donation and forgo gifts.
- Host a trivia night - Online trivia is a fantastic way to entertain people, promote some friendly competition and let people show off their skills! Ask for donations as a virtual “ticket” to your trivia night.
Be a Cancer Fighter Get started