Corporate engagement at CIBC Run for the Cure
Supporting Canadians affected by breast cancer can’t be done alone. We rely on the support of our corporate partners to unite and inspire Canadians to come together for the Canadian Cancer Society CIBC Run for the Cure.
With the support of our corporate partners, we can make a difference for so many people. Together, we can create a future without breast cancer.
Find out how you can engage your company and employees for this year’s Canadian Cancer Society CIBC Run for the Cure on Sunday, October 2, 2022.
Start a multi-site team
What is a multi-site team?
- Multi-site teams participate in 2 or more locations with 10 or more people in each location.
- Multi-site teams register in one of the four team categories: Corporate, Friends and Family, Women or School.
- Check out the Metastatic Breast Cancer multi-site team. This team is a group of people living with Metastatic Breast Cancer (mBC), their family and friends who come together to raise awareness of and funds for mBC and to have some fun!
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start a multi-site team today!
Why start a multi-site team?
- Build camaraderie among colleagues near and far. If your organization has offices in different Run communities, multi-site teams can engage and connect employees from coast to coast.
- Show team support in multiple communities across the country. On a multi-site team, you can challenge friends and family from across Canada to fundraise as much as they can!
- Discounted registration for company team members Companies can cover the minimum donation for all employees by providing a promo code for registration. Companies will be invoiced after the event for the promo code usage.
We will help your team succeed!
- Your dedicated Canadian Cancer Society contact will help lead your multi-site team and provide registration and fundraising support.
- You will have access to a multi-site team page. This page can host logos and information and showcase the fundraising efforts of your multi-site team across the country.
Questions about the CIBC Run for the Cure or multi-site teams? Please contact us at email@example.com.
Our fundraising resources provide detailed and helpful information on starting a corporate team and ways to get your workplace involved in supporting the breast cancer cause. From registration to Run Day, we’re here to help every step of the way!
Our Corporate Toolkit explains how to get your workplace involved and create a corporate team.
Does your employer have a matching gift program? Complete our corporate matching form to be eligible for a tax receipt.
Looking to donate through Benevity? We break down the process into 6 simple steps.
Across Canada, our communities rely on corporate sponsors to help us make a meaningful difference in the lives of people affected by cancer.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org