From participating as a rider, to volunteering as part of the committee and crew, to donating their hard-earned money, RCMP members have made an invaluable difference in the lives of children and families living with and beyond cancer.
This year, 7 RCMP members have personally committed to participating in Cops for Cancer Tour de Valley in September. The Tour will certainly look different, but their commitment and dedication to the cause has not faltered. Funds collected on this page will go to support their personal fundraising goal, and more importantly will fund vital pediatric cancer research and support programs like Camp Goodtimes.
Every pledge shows families who have a child with cancer that they do not have to face it alone.
2020 Tour de Valley RCMP Riders:
- Cst. Dan Tielmann, Chilliwack RCMP and 2020 Tour de Valley Team Captain
- Cst. Joe Lau, Surrey RCMP and 2020 Tour de Valley Team Co-Captain
- Cst. Doug Wilson, Surrey RCMP
- Cst. Adison Hiemsta, Surrey RCMP
- Cst. Paul Towne, Surrey RCMP
- Cst. Sarah Carey, Hope RCMP
- Cpl. Moe Haddadkar, Langley RCMP
Although times seem more uncertain than ever, one thing is for sure, we cannot give up on the spirit and movement of Cops for Cancer. Now is our chance to come together for the kids and show our unwavering support. Cancer doesn’t take a break even when we are faced with a world pandemic and neither can we!
Thank you for your support and donation!