Please donate to my fundraiser and help me have cute hair again!
- I am raising awareness and funds for the fight against cancer and in honour of my Uncle Steve, who our family lost too soon.
- I am the first to admit that my COVID hair has gotten out of hand! While this hairstyle may have been born of my desire to avoid leaving the safety of my apartment through this pandemic, it's also given me the opportunity to make a difference. I'll be cutting off my hair and donating it to 360 Hair Inc. to create a wig for a woman battling cancer.
- Please donate today and help me reach my fundraising goal! The money raised will help Canada’s brightest researchers make groundbreaking discoveries, provide cancer patients with much-needed support services and ensure that other life-changing work is possible. It will also allow me to finally become a presentable adult again!
- Your generosity will help the Canadian Cancer Society continue to make the most impact, against the most cancers, in the most communities across the country.
- Make your donation online – it’s fast, secure and will reduce administrative costs so more of your support goes towards the fight against cancer.
- Thank you!
I have raised $500
I made a donation to support the fight against cancer.
Dale & Bev Baron
Proceeds from my fundraiser will support Where the need is greatest
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.