15th Annual PI Games
The PI Games are back!
During the COVID-19 pandemic the Canadian Cancer Society support services have increased in demand by 36%. As avid supporters for the last 14 years, we felt the need to run our annual event, full-speed ahead! So with saying, we are excited to present our 15th annual charity event for the Canadian Cancer Society.Over the years, we have had a tremendous response from our very generous clients. To this date, we have donated over $120,000! Our mission is to support active, healthy living; have fun, and help to raise awareness and donations to help eradicate cancer.
Looking to get involved? Here’s how it works:
The PI Games includes several events, each of which has an opportunity to generate donations.
TRAIN THE TRAINER.. (... STAFF?): NOV 22ND – DEC 4TH
Here we go again! It’s all of us, against all of you...
• This year the PI Team is going to work together and suffer together
• The more donations our clients give as a collective, the more our staff will sweat in return.
$500 = 500 pushups
$1000 = 1000 air squats
$2500 = 25 Rounds: 200m row, 10 burpees
$5000 = 5000 posture exercises (braeburns / wall flatteners / stick-em-ups)
$6000 = 60 Rounds : 5 kettlebell swings, 5 kettlebell squats, 5 kettlebell deadlifts
$7000 = 70 woman-makers, 1000 armadillos
$8000 = 8000 skips, double-unders count as 3
$9000 = 90 rounds 9 ring pullups, 9 hamstring curls
$10,000 = 1000 burpees, 2000 calories on the airdyne, 3000 kettlebell swings and 4000m sled push
PI GAMES: NOV 22ND – 26TH:
• Participate in a set of 5 different workouts running Monday, November 22nd to Friday, November 26th.
• The workouts will be delivered either in person (during your scheduled session) or remotely through our online platform called TrueCoach (many of you are already familiar with it!). You can download the app or log in through a web-based portal to view your workouts. To help you, TrueCoach includes videos and tailored workouts should you need modifications. Don’t forget, if you need more help, you have a direct line of communication to your trainer through the TrueCoach messaging system.
• Workouts will require little to no equipment
Help us make this year the most successful PI Games yet! Stay tuned for updates!
Yours in Strength,
Your PI Team
Proceeds from our fundraiser will support the fight against cancer