Sky Zone: Have Fun, Paddle Safe!
Sky Zone is a proud supporter of the Canadian Cancer Society.
Sky Zone is more than happy to help out this worthy cause! Our team is going to have a great time paddling for all Manitobans and their families who are on a cancer journey!
We would like to raise as much money as possible to go towards the society so please consider making a contribution no matter how big or how small every penny makes a difference.
We are also fundraising in park! We are running a 50/50 draw to support the society as well as two different raffles.
We have 10 different raffle prizes including different combinations of Sky Zone Swag, jump passes, and an all-around good time. Our grand prize draw has three prizes! Prizes include a monthly family membership, a 60 minute 10 for 8 pass, and a Jump Around Birthday Party Package. All proceeds raised will go directly to the Canadian Cancer Society.
The last date to enter will be September 7th so come down to help support the Canadian Cancer Society and win some awesome prizes!
About the Canadian Cancer Society
- The Canadian Cancer Society funds more research every year than any other national charity and most importantly, it gets results.
- Research funded by the Society has allowed doctors to detect cancer sooner, improve treatments and get better outcomes so more people live.
- The Society funds research into all forms of cancer from the most common to the rarest form
- The Society also provides vital community based programs and services that support cancer patients and their families from getting cancer patients to and from treatment to providing counselling, wigs, and breast prosthesis.
- The Cancer society also speaks up for caneeds of cancer patients and their families.ncer patients ensuring that all levels of government remain responsive to the changing
- In 2011, with the support of Manitobans, the Society convinced the provincial government to cover the cost cancer treatment and support drugs for patients fighting cancer at home (on an out-patient basis).
- No other charity worked for this change!
- Since the Home Cancer Drug Program was introduced 14,484 Manitoba families have benefited. The program has covered nearly $82 million in drug costs at a time when family incomes are declining and costs increasing.
The Dragon Boat Festival is going to be loads of fun so come out and cheer us on! Or better still, click that Donate button to help win the fight against cancer! You will be making a valuable contribution to important research while you help us reach our fundraising goal. If you like, your name will appear in the donor list, but don't worry if you want to give anonymously, you can say so and your name will not appear.
Thank you for your support and we will see you at the Festival!
Help us reach our fundraising goal
With your help, we can continue to make a difference in the fight against cancer! Please pledge for my team in the Canadian Cancer Society Dragon Boat Festival and help us reach our fundraising goal.
Online pledging is secure and it saves the Canadian Cancer Society money by reducing administrative costs.
Thanks for your support!