Green Meets Pink
Every day, 70 Canadians will hear the words “you have breast cancer.”
I heard those words in 2011. And although that year is one I try to forget, once a year I remember all the positive encouragement and acts of gentle kindness I received at the London Regional Cancer Program:
• Amazing kind doctors, navigating my 1-year treatment plan
• Ever caring nurses, stepping me thru each Chemo and Radiation session
• Ever helpful volunteers in yellow, answering all my questions
• Ever patient dieticians, guiding me through my diet during chemo and beyond
• Ever careful pharmacy staff, patiently explaining how to take/inject huge list of meds
• And many many more!
I will always be extremely grateful and appreciative for EVERYTHING that was done to help me get thru 2011 and keep me positive and looking forward!
I know how scary it is to receive this diagnosis .. but also, all the amazing support available!
Please contribute what you can to help me achieve my fundraising goal. Every dollar makes a difference.
Together, we can change the future of breast cancer.
Thanks in advance for your support!